from £ 8.50
Do you like coffee? Are you a bit rubbish at remembering to buy it? Well done, you sound like a normal human specimen. It also sounds like you should probably have a coffee subscription.
Choose from weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and bi-monthly. Stop, skip, pause or edit your order easily with your account.
Do you like your coffee:
* not to taste like cardboard
* not to keep you awake
Do you make with:
* espresso machine
* stove top / aeropress
* filter / cafetiere
Do you drink:
* with or without milk
If yes, then DECAF is for you.
We won't go into the details of where it's from or that it tastes like ambi pur and freshly cut grass, you can just trust us that it will taste great for how you drink it.
If you make or drink coffee in more than one way (you wild one) then you might want to check out THIS ONE, THAT ONE or THE OTHER ONE.
Buying for a gift?
At the checkout, select 'this is a gift' and you'll be able to click what date you'd like us to start your subscription and how long you'd like it to run for. Please remember to allow for despatch and delivery times :)
* x1 250g ground or whole beans
* 10p donation to Missing People
* a sticker
Good to know:
* you can add a gift message if you wish at the checkout - select 'this is a gift' at the checkout
* all of our beans are sustainably sourced and where possible purchased directly from the farms themselves
* we recommend using our beans within 6 months and ground within 3 months
P.S. If you'd like some tips on how to make it taste really nice then we suggest checking out our How To page.
P.P.S. If you really really want to know what beans we're currently roasting you can find out here.