Do you make pour-overs for more than one? You do?! Well, that's very generous of you.
How have you been making it if you don't mind us asking? Do you put your brewer over vase/measuring jug/your hands?! While that is incredibly skill full, may we suggest it's time to level up to a range server, one that holds 600ml aka 2 people's worth of coffee?
You may be thinking: 'but what if I'm just making a beverage just for me? No one else deserves to taste my delicious brown elixir', and why should you? In this case, some people have done some science to show that making a one person pour-over into a range server:
1. makes you worthy of greatness
2. when swirled, aerates your brew (a bit like wine) and improves flavour
3. helps you see how quickly/slowly your coffee is filtering through (compared to a sold mug ofc)
This particular model by our favourite coffee kit makers, Hario - works with the majority of brewers, Kalita, Origami and of course V60 (available from us as well if you don't already have one, ahem).
Good to know:
- dishwasher safe
- microwave safe
- made from borosilicate heat-proof glass
- rubber insert lid incl to help retain heat
- w130 x d120 x h152mm
We think you'll agree it also looks GREAT and is ready to be compliment by any guests that pop over, all you need to decide is whether you make them a coffee too.