The Queer One - Decaf - Large
Pride is for life and not just for June. Instead of waving the flag for one month only we wanted to make sure we can show our support, be an ally and donate all, year, round.
We give you: THE QUEER ONE. No special recipes or reasons why it tastes like rainbows, you simply pick which of our existing coffee’s (THIS ONE, THAT ONE, THE OTHER ONE, DECAF) you’d like to switch* your donation to and have this gloriously gay sticker on.
*If you didn’t know, all of our ‘regular’ bags have 10p donated to Missing People charity, so instead, THE QUEER ONE shall have 10p donated to the incredible Gendered Intelligence. You decide where you would like us to donate by picking your preferred bag :)
Gendered Intelligence aims to make life better for trans people in the UK through their incredible training, education workshops and mentoring. Please be sure to support and share their amazing social posts here.
Do you like your coffee:
- not to taste like cardboard
- not to keep you awake
Do you make with:
- espresso machine
- stove top / aeropress
- filter / cafetiere
Do you drink:
- with or without milk
If yes, then DECAF is for you.
Good to know:
- you can add a gift message if you wish at the checkout - select 'this is a gift' at the checkout
- all of our beans are sustainably sourced and where possible purchased directly from the farms themselves
- we recommend using our beans within 6 months and ground within 3 months
- this bag contains 500g instead of our standard 250g (roughly 33 cups)
- 20p donation
P.S. If you'd like some tips on how to make it taste really nice then we suggest checking out our How To page.
P.P.S. If you really really want to know what beans we're currently roasting you can find out here.
First, pick a variant.