The Queer One - Decaf Subscription - Large
from £ 16.50
Pride is for life and not just for June. Instead of waving the flag for one month only we wanted to make sure we can show our support, be an ally and donate all, year, round.
We give you: THE QUEER ONE. No special recipes or reasons why it tastes like rainbows, you simply pick which of our existing coffee’s (THIS ONE, THAT ONE, THE OTHER ONE, DECAF) you’d like to switch* your donation to and have this gloriously gay sticker on.
*If you didn’t know, all of our ‘regular’ bags have 10p donated to Missing People charity, so instead, THE QUEER ONE shall have 10p donated to the incredible Gendered Intelligence. You decide where you would like us to donate by picking your preferred bag :)
Gendered Intelligence aims to make life better for trans people in the UK through their incredible training, education workshops and mentoring. Please be sure to support and share their amazing social posts here.
Choose from weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and bi-monthly. Stop, skip, pause or edit your order easily with your account.
Do you like your coffee:
* not to taste like cardboard
* not to keep you awake
Do you make with:
* espresso machine
* stove top / aeropress
* filter / v60
* cafetiere / cold brew
Do you drink:
* with or without milk
If yes, then DECAF is for you.
Buying for a gift?
At the checkout, select 'this is a gift' and you'll be able to click what date you'd like us to start your subscription and how long you'd like it to run for. Please remember to allow for despatch and delivery times :)
* x1 500g ground or whole beans (roughly 33 cups)
* 20p donation to Gendered Intelligence
* a sticker
* some joy
Good to know:
* you can add a gift message if you wish at the checkout - select 'this is a gift' at the checkout
* all of our beans are sustainably sourced and where possible purchased directly from the farms themselves
* we recommend using our beans within 6 months and ground within 3 months
* choose whole beans or ground once you've added to you basket
P.S. If you'd like some tips on how to make it taste really nice then we suggest checking out our How To page.
P.P.S. If you really really want to know what beans we're currently roasting you can find out here.