Cafetiere Brew Guide
by We Are Here Admin·
- Boil a kettle (if you can, with filtered water) and leave to cool for a couple of minutes
- Take out the plunger and pour in/swish around some hot water in to warm up your French Press.
- Pop it on some scales and set to zero.
- Coarsely grind some coffee and add 20g for every cup of coffee you want to make.
- Add 250g or 1 cup of your boiled water and give it a stir to break up any lumps.
- Let it brew for 4 mins, then stir the top layer of settled coffee.
- Slowly press down the fun plunge-r, not all the way, just 1cm or so from the top of the liquid.
- Pour into your favourite liquid vehicle and enjoy with or without milk.